Valley Youth House Elects New Members to Board of Directors and Board of Governors for 2021-2022
Valley Youth House held our Annual Meeting, virtually, on May 20, 2021. During the Annual Meeting, the Valley Youth House Nominating Committee proposed, voted on, and approved the 2021-2022 slate of Board members.
The following have been elected as Officers for the Board of Directors:
- Chair: Stephanie R. Raymond, President, PPL Electric Utilities
- Vice-Chair: Philip C. Jackson, Market President, Univest Bank and Trust Co.
- Secretary: Scott A. Gray, CEO, Clincierge
- Treasurer: Maura Topper, Vice President, Dunne Manning
The following were elected to the Board of Directors:
- New Members
- Tyree Blair, Attorney at Law, Spitale, Vargo, Madsen & Blair
- Yusuf S. Dahl, Executive Director, Dyer Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Lafayette College
- Mike Gausling, Founder, Originate Ventures, One Putt Ventures, LLC
- Forrest B. Patterson, Managing Director, Corporate Client Banking, JP Morgan
- Julian Ritchey, US Head, Public Affairs & Advocacy, Sanofi Pasteur
- Rich Wuerthele, President & CEO, Crayola
- Term Renewals
- Anne Baum, LV Market President, Capital BlueCross
- Chris Betley, CPA, Shareholder, Buckno Lisicky & Company
- Carlos Hodges, DVM, MS, Veterinary Surgeon, Valley Central Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center
- Richard C. Liu, MPH, Associate Director, Global Marketing, Virology, Merck & Co.
- Donald Outing, Ph.D., Vice President, Equity & Community, Lehigh University
- Jacqueline M. Renner, President, C.F. Martin & Co.
- Travis Rhodes, Regional President, Delaware Valley/Lehigh Valley, BB&T, Now Truist
- Victor Salicetti, President & Owner, AmericaVen
- William H. Spence, Retired Chairman, President & CEO, PPL Corporation
- Juan Carlos Vidal, COO, Offix Systems
The following members have been elected Officers for the Board of Governors (Southeast PA Region):
- Chair: Scott A. Gray, CEO, Clincierge
- Vice-Chair: Molly Russin, Founder, Triple Dove LLC
The following were elected to the Board of Governors (Southeast PA Region):
- New Members
- Scott Barnes, Senior Manager, Events and Hospitality, Comcast
- Heather Brenner, Vice President, BB&T, Now Truist
- Michaela Fallon, Marketing Manager, xtraCHEF
- Sarah Heller, Vice President, Data Management, JP Morgan Chase
- Vijay Khatnani, Managing Partner, J2-Solutions
- Heather Morris, Director, Organizational Development, Philadelphia Gas Works
- Jameel Rush, Vice President, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, The Philadelphia Inquirer
These new members, along with the current members of the Board of Directors and Board of Governors, play a critical role in carrying out Valley Youth House’s mission of being the catalyst for youth to achieve their desired future through genuine relationships that support families, ensure safe places, and build community connections.
A full list of the Valley Youth House Board of Directors and Board of Governors can be found here.