Valley Youth House’s New Office Open House – October 18th
This summer has been quite exciting for Valley Youth House! Starting June 19th, five Valley Youth House offices began the process of moving into one office at 3400 High Point Blvd, Bethlehem, PA 18017–7815. After extensive research and discussion between the Valley Youth House Board of Directors and Real Estate and Finance committees, the decision was made to bring all of the VYH Lehigh Valley offices to one location. The new office is located North of Highway 22 and east of Schoenersville Road and will serve as the new Program and Administrative center for the five Lehigh Valley offices. These offices include:
- 511 E. 3rd, Bethlehem, PA 18015 (moved week of June 19th)
- 531 Main St., Bethlehem, PA 18018 (moved week of June 27th)
- 524 Walnut, St., Allentown, PA 18101 (moved week of July 10th)
- 1615 Northampton, St., Easton, PA 18042 (moved week of July 17th)
- 829 W. Linden St., Allentown, PA 18101 (moved week of July 19th)
The new location has created new opportunities for VYH to improve the services they provide for youth and their families:
- Cost Savings: By merging five locations into one relatively new building, VYH will save money on maintenance, energy, parking expenses, and more.
- Convenience: By being close to major highways, VYH anticipates lower travel time and expense, particularly for the 107 part-time mobile therapists who serve northern Lehigh and Northampton Counties and will be based out of this location.
- Synergy: By having most of our Lehigh Valley based employees working under one roof, VYH hopes to increase efficiency, enhance the sharing of Best Practices, and strengthen the common culture.
If you would like to view the new office, there will be an Open House held at the new location on October 18th 2017 from 11am-2pm when lunch will be served and 4pm-7pm ,which will include hors d’oeuvres. There will also be remarks made at 1pm and 5.30pm. Come by during one of these sessions to meet the dedicated VYH team and to learn more about the life changing programs and services that are available.
If you would like to attend the open house please RSVP by calling 610-820-0166×1326 or by emailing aselmasska@ValleyYouthHouse.org.