Valley Youth House Elects New Members to Board of Directors and Board of Governors
Valley Youth House held our Annual Meeting, virtually, on May 21, 2020. The guest speaker was Jon Rubin, Deputy Secretary from the PA Department of Human Services, Office of Children, Youth, and Families. He spoke about the “Future Trends in Child Welfare in the Commonwealth of PA”. The Valley Youth House Nominating Committee also proposed, voted on, and approved the 2020-2021 slate of Board members.
The following continue their terms as Officers on the Board of the Directors:
- Chair: Eric B. Luftig, Vice President, Victaulic
- Vice Chair: Stephanie Raymond, Vice President, Transmission & Substations , PPL Electric Utilities
- Secretary: Philip C. Jackson, Market President, Univest Bank and Trust Co.
- Treasurer: Robert Thompson, Global Controller, Victaulic
The following were elected to the Board of the Directors:
- New Members
- Terri Eline, Director, Marketing and Engagement, First Generation Company
- Kelly Fratamico, Esq., MSW, Child Welfare, Family, & Poverty Law
- Victor Martinez, President & CEO, LaMega radio
- Mike Molewski, ChFC®, CFP®, Principal, Financial Advisor, CAPTRUST
- Alma Scott-Buczak, SPHR, Associate Vice President, Human Resources, Lafayette College
- Returning Members
- Kathryn M. Brown, CFP®, ChFC®, Founder and Principal, Morton Brown Family Wealth
- John Hayes, Vice President, Solar Technologies, Inc.
- Loretta Tubiello-Harr, CPA, Principal, Tubiello-Harr & Associates, LLC
The following have been elected Officers for the Board of Governors (Southeast Pennsylvania region):
- Chair: Scott A. Gray, CEO, Clincierge
- Vice-Chair: Molly Russin, Founder, Triple Dove LLC, Communications Consultant
The following were elected to the Board of Governors (Southeast Pennsylvania region):
- William J. DeVito, SVP/State Director of Public Affairs, Citizens Bank
- Morgan Dumont, Manager of Marketing and Sales Operations, Exude, Inc.
- Rev. Herbert Lusk, III, Minister, Greater Exodus Baptist Church
- Dr. Erica S. A. Patterson, DM, Director of Contracts Management & Supplier Diversity in the Supply Chain Department, Philadelphia Gas Works (PGW)
- Michael Stackow, Counsel, Cozen O’Connor
These new members, along with the current members of the Board of Directors and Board of Governors, play a critical role in carrying out Valley Youth House’s mission of being the catalyst for youth to achieve their desired future through genuine relationships that support families, ensure safe places, and build community connections.
A full list of the Valley Youth House Board of Directors, as well as the Board of Governors, can be found here.