Valley Youth House Elects 8 New Members to Board of Directors
Valley Youth House is pleased to announce the addition of 8 new members to our Board of Directors. The following members were approved at Valley Youth House’s Annual Meeting on May 17, 2018:
- Adrienne Bonser, Head of US Equity Investment Risk, The Vanguard Group, Inc.
- Kevin Greene, Chief Operations Officer, Faces International
- James M. Higgins, Senior Vice President, Provident Bank
- Philip C. Jackson, Market President, Univest Bank & Trust Co.
- Catherine Maxey, VP, Public Affairs, Sustainability, and Environment Health & Safety, Trinseo
- Dr. Cynthia Mota, Allentown City Councilwoman
- Michael Rice, Vice President of Marketing, Follett LLC
- Maura Topper, Vice President, Dunne Manning
These new members, along with 27 current members of the Board of Directors, play a critical role in carrying out Valley Youth House’s mission of being the catalyst for youth to achieve their desired future through genuine relationships that support families, ensure safe places, and build community connections.
A full list of the Valley Youth House Board of Directors can be found here.