Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Therapist ($33,500 – $37,500)
The job duties for this position are as follows (add additional sheet if necessary) :
1. Provide counseling and case management services to homeless, at-risk families by addressing mental health and concrete needs.
2. Coordinate services with staff in 2 local family homeless shelters.
3. Complete all necessary documentation of services.
State the requirements for this position (Specific education & experience as well as any licensure or special skills that are needed):
1. Master’s Degree in Human Services Field
2. Ability to engage and work with at-risk youth and families.
3. Bi-lingual Spanish Speaking a plus