Therapeutic Staff Support – Bethlehem, PA
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth, and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: PT- Therapeutic Staff Support for Lehigh/Northampton Counties
- Working one-on-one with a child diagnosed with a behavioral problem.
- Model implementation of the behavioral plan with the family.
- Provide service in the family home or community site.
- This position requires the following from the applicant:
- BA in Social Services (Social work, Psychology, Counseling)
- BA with 1-year experience in a CASSP system (child welfare, juvenile justice, special education, mental health)
- Child abuse and criminal clearances
Valley Youth House (VYH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VYH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. VYH expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.