Supplies needed for summer programming at Camp Fowler
Valley Youth House summer programming will begin at Camp Fowler this summer! Campers are signed up and ready to attend the week-long therapeutic camps starting June 19, 2017.
Nature offers restorative, stress-reducing benefits and the outdoor experiences at Camp Fowler do just that. Here, a team led by a master’s level clinician use therapeutic, challenge-based programming to promote positive development in a way that is not likely to occur in a conventional setting. Campers experience breakthroughs and healing, resulting in behavioral changes that lead to their future growth.
To make the week-long camps a success we want to remove barriers for the youth attending by being able to provide everything they need for the sleep-away camp.
You can help by donating a cash contribution or a portion of the items needed to fill their arrival package. Items needed are as follows.
- Pillow (standard size)
- Pillow Cases (white, standard size)
- Sheet Sets (white, twin set)
- Blankets (twin)
- Shower Towels (white)
- Washcloths (white)
- Pool Towel
- Shampoo & Conditioner (travel size)
- Body wash/soap (travel size)
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste (travel size)
- Small flashlight
- Shower Shoes (flip flops, Adult Women size 6-10, Adult Men size 6-13)
- Water Shoes (Adult Women size 6-10, Adult Men sized 6-13)
- Ponchos (Adult sizes: Small, Medium, Large)
Contributions may be made online at ValleyYouthHouse.org/donate (I would like to designate this donation to a specific fund –> Designated Fund: Camp Fowler)
Camp Supply donations should be delivered to:
Lori Hooper, Camp Coordinator
5851 Horseshoe Road
Orefield, PA 18069