Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Resident Advisor ($13.00)
The job duties for this position are as follows :
1. To provide quality supervision to assigned youth during assigned shifts, evenings, overnights and weekends. This includes being on-site, engaging youth, planning activities, and supporting youth with life skills.
2. Successfully engage youth in implementing their individual goal and/or transition plan using positive youth development, trauma-informed and culturally appropriate frameworks
3. To complete paperwork and site maintenance/cleanliness in compliance with program, county, state and federal regulations and private grant requirements as applicable
4. Address and report any crisis or critical incident as defined by agency and/or county, state or federal regulations according to the agency’s formalized practice and protocols.
State the requirements for this position (Specific education & experience as well as any licensure or special skills that are needed):
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain clearances: FBI, Childline, criminal background