Resident Advisor – Bethlehem, PA
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Resident Advisor ($13)
The job duties for this position are the following:
- Part-time position providing client supervision, life skills education/counseling and all aspects of day to day programming which may include facilitation of meal preparation, supervision of client daily chores, onsite and offsite client activities, documentation of daily progress, crisis management, medication and administration and completion of client entry paperwork.
- Responsible for site safety and security during the shift.
- This is an evening, weekend and overnight position.
This position requires the following from the applicant:
- At least 1 years’ experience working with adolescents.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and overnights.
- High School Diploma.
Valley Youth House (VYH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VYH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. VYH expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.