Resident Advisor 1000
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: PT – Resident Advisor ($13.00)
The job duties for this position are as follows (add additional sheet if necessary) :
- Provide client supervision, guidance and life skills education/counseling and all aspects of day-to-day program functions which may include facilitation of meal preparation, supervision of clients daily chores, onsite and offsite client activities, documentation of daily progress, crisis management, medication administration and client entry paperwork.
- Responsible for site safety and security during the shift.
- This is an evening, weekend and overnight position.
State the requirements for this position:
- High Diploma or equivalent
- 1 years’ experience working with adolescents