Relief Resident Advisor – 9000-1000
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Relief Resident Advisor
The job duties for this position are the following:
- To provide quality supervision to assigned youth during assigned shifts, evenings, overnights, and weekends. This includes being on-site, engaging youth, planning activities, and supporting youth with life skills.
- Oversee the site maintenance/cleanliness in compliance with program, county, state and federal regulations and private grant requirements, as applicable; responsible for timely submission of follow up paperwork.
- Address and report any crisis or critical incident as defined by agency and/or county, state or federal regulations according to the agency’s formalized practice and protocols.
- Attend both external and internal agency trainings and workshops; complete and pass all required training and annual training as set forth in the funder and licensing regulations
This position requires the following from the applicant:
- Must be able to obtain necessary clearances (Childline, FBI, Criminal background)
- Must be at least 21 years of age per state regulations
- Mush have a valid driver’s license.
Valley Youth House (VYH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VYH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. VYH expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.