Registered Behavior Technician
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Registered Behavior Technician – $16
The job duties for this position are the following:
- Behavior modification with children/adolescents with mental health diagnoses.
- Weekly supervision.
- Clinical documentation (bi-weekly paperwork/session notes)
This position requires the following from the applicant:
- Need to have certification as a Registered Behavior Technician per the BACB or willing to complete the certification within the first 60 days of employment.
- Must have at least a high school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of experience with children/adolescents preferred.
Valley Youth House (VYH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VYH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. VYH expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.