Recruitment Specialist – Philadelphia, PA
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Recruitment Specialist ($34k – $38k)
The job duties for this position are the following:
- To successfully identify and engage youth unable to attend Independent Living services.
- To facilitate independent living orientation to out of county youth at their placement sites.
- To facilitate events designed to further the program including recruiting events, group activities, and support meetings.
- To maintain ongoing communication with both youth and instruction sites to ensure that all relationships remain positive, focused and in line with the program goals/guidelines.
This position requires the following from the applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with youth
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Requires extensive travel which can include counties throughout SE PA and beyond.
Valley Youth House (VYH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VYH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. VYH expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.