Program Supervisor Rapid Rehousing 9300 9400
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Program Supervisor-Rapid Rehousing ($45k – $54k)
The job duties for this position are the following:
- Provide high quality leadership, direction, and supervision to all team members in all program settings and foster a culturally sensitive, youth-centered environment.
- Guide, monitor and ensure quality and safe service delivery in compliance with agency, county state, and federal standards of practice and program regulations.
- Monitor, prepare and submit program and financial outcome reports according to agency practice and protocols.
- Other essential duties and other duties as assigned.
This positionrequires the following from the applicant:
- 3 years of experience working with youth/adolescents.
- Master’s Degree
- Valid Driver’s License
Valley Youth House (VYH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VYH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. VYH expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color,religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, nationalorigin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.