Program Coordinator 2301/20
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Program Coordinator 1 ($38k- $40k)
1) The job duties for this position are as follows (add additional sheet if necessary) :
- The Program Coordinator is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a comprehensive service area. Primary duties include recruitment, facilitation, curriculum oversight and all aspects of day-to-day management of the Dauphin AAI program.
- Additionally, the Program Coordinator ensures positive community relations and quality services. This includes, but is not limited to, developing projects, proactively engaging youth in daily activities, developing and connecting youth with resources in their community, and facilitating specialized groups.
- The Program Coordinator also generates plans with youth and team members, tracks program & client outcomes, and submits reports according to agency, county, state and federal requirements.
- The Program Coordinator is under the authority of the Executive Vice President of Programs and the Regional Vice-President and reports directly to the Program Supervisor
2) State the requirements for this position (Specific education & experience as well as any licensure or special skills that are needed):
- Bachelor’s Degree or; equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PA Driver’s License