Permanency Specialist 1700
Posted by Silvia on 07/13/2020
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: SWAN Permanency Specialist
The job duties for this position are the following:
- Provide the SWAn units of child profile, and child preparation, child specific recruitment, family profile, and finalization to children, teenagers, and families.
- Travel to provide in-home services in Philadelphia and suburbs, Montgomery County, and surrounding counties.
- Excellent writing skills to write in depth profiles and excellent communication skills as ongoing, consistent communication with all team members is essential
This position requires the following from the applicant:
- Bachelor degree in human services
- At least on year working with children/youth required; previous SWAN experience is preferred.
- Access to automobile, valid driver’s license, and clean driving record to provide services in southeastern Pennsylvania and surrounding counties
Valley Youth House (VYH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VYH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. VYH expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.