Outcome Specialist 9400
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Outcomes Specialist &36k – $43k
The job duties for this position are the following:
- To successfully create and monitor data systems to track youth status upon exit of program.
- To monitor youth status upon entry and exit of program and compile exit documentation for youth.
- To coordinate with coach and team members for transition planning.
- To work with youth to engage in surveys for program feedback as related to federal, state, county and agency policy.
This position requires the following from the applicant:
- Candidate must have extensive experience use of Excel and other data systems to extract and manipulate date to program needs.
- They have never been convicted of any child abuse offense.
- They shall possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
Valley Youth House (VYH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VYH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. VYH expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.