Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: PT Mobile Therapist
The job duties of this position are the following:
- Individual/Family Therapy with children/adolescents with mental health diagnoses.
- Completing regular paperwork (supervision logs, activity logs, progress notes.
- Obtaining weekly supervision.
This position requires the following from the applicant:
- Do you have counseling experience?
- Do you have a Master’s degree in a human services field?
- Are you willing to drive as part of your job responsibilities?
Valley Youth House (VYH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VYH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. VYH expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.