Life Skills Counselor 3 – 2003
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Life Skills Counselor 3
The job duties for this position are the following:
- Individual life skills counseling.
- Case Management.
- Coordination of groups and facilitating groups.
- Supervising case aide (Strong second lead to supervisor)
- Maintain relationship with Carbon County Children Youth and Families.
This position requires the following from the applicant:
- Group counseling experience preferred.
- Excellent writing skills, and a clean driving record.
- Child abuse, Criminal, and FBI required
- Clean driving record
Valley Youth House (VYH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VYH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. VYH expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.