Life Skills Case Manager 9100
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Life Skills Manager ($16.50 – $ $18.00)
The job duties for this position are as follows (add additional sheet if necessary) :
- Provide quality counseling and case management to youth using positive youth development, trauma-informed and culturally appropriate frameworks. Activities include, but aren’t limited to: developing goal plans, academic and career planning, housing/household maintenance, priority setting, money management, and health and wellness.
- Be the primary liaison contact and provide regular ongoing case coordination with community contacts, such as: referral/funding sources, children and youth agencies, landlords, probation, school personnel, employers, doctor’s offices, etc.
- Ensure up-to-date paper & electronic client records in compliance with program, county, state, and federal regulations and private grant requirements, as applicable.
State the requirements for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in human service OR an equivalent combination of experience (in the field) with higher education is preferred.
- Minimum of two-years’ experience working with adolescents is preferred.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and ability to operate agency vehicles