Licensed Behavioral Specialist Consultant – Bethlehem, PA
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Licensed Behavioral Specialist Consultant
- Supervise other Master’s level staff and Bachelor’s level staff on a weekly basis
- Provide behavioral modification plans, assessment, etc. for clients under 21 yrs of age with mental health diagnoses
- Complete all necessary paperwork including, but not limited to, intakes, treatment plans, progress notes, supervision notes, Crisis Plans
This position requires the following from the applicant:
- 1-year experience with children/adolescents; behavioral health experience a plus
- Full-time & Part-time positions
Valley Youth House (VYH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VYH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. VYH expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.