Positions Immediately Available
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Resident Advisor ($15/hr + Overnight Pay)
We have both full-time and part-time Resident Advisor positions available in Allentown, Bethlehem, Bensalem, Bucks County, Lancaster, and West Chester. We’re also currently offering $1,500 in sign-on bonus for new employees ($750 at start + $750 at 6 months)!
The job duties for this position are as follows:
1. To provide quality supervision to assigned youth during assigned shifts, evenings, overnights and weekends. This includes being on-site, engaging youth, planning activities, and supporting youth with life skills.
2. Successfully engage youth in implementing their individual goal and/or transition plan using positive youth development, trauma-informed and culturally appropriate frameworks
3. To complete paperwork and site maintenance/cleanliness in compliance with program, county, state and federal regulations and private grant requirements as applicable
4. Address and report any crisis or critical incident as defined by agency and/or county, state or federal regulations according to the agency’s formalized practice and protocols.
State the requirements for this position (Specific education & experience as well as any licensure or special skills that are needed):
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain clearances: FBI, Childline, criminal background
To learn more about this job opportunity or to apply, please visit: https://valleyyouthhouse.e3applicants.com/careers/!