Group Facilitator 9502
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following Position: Group Facilitator – PT – $15
The job duties for this position are the following:
- Support the Clinical Coordinator with day to day functions, and be a role model for youth who are learning life skills.
- Support Clinical Coordinator with transportation. The program runs Monday through Thursday 3:00 – 7:00 PM.
- Document all trip information protocol.
- Utilize Positive Youth Development model when providing services.
- Represent the program and agency in a professional manner and maintain positive community relationships in a proactive manner.
- Address and report any crisis or critical situation as defined by agency and/or county, state or federal regulations according to the agency’s formalized practice and protocol.
This position requires the following from the applicant:
- Shall be a mature individual with the ability to identify with and adapt to the goals and philosophies of positive youth development in the independent living program.
- Will possess sound judgment and knowledge of adolescent development.
- This individual will be organized and highly adept at managing multiple tasks and assignments.
- Successful team members are creative thinkers and flexible in their approaches to people and projects.
- They will never have been convicted of any prohibited criminal or child abuse offense.
Valley Youth House (VYH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VYH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. VYH expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.