Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Director
The job duties for this position are the following:
- Oversees the overall operations of the Supervised Independent Living, Adolescents Achieving Independence, mentoring Network and Transition-aged Youth Programs.
- Staff recruitment, hiring, and training; fiscal management.
- Providing leadership and guiding positive youth development efforts ensuring quality service delivery.
- Youth housing site selection and property management duties
- Representative on the agency-wide Leadership Team
This position requires the following from the applicant:
- Minimum of eight years of experience working in programs serving children/adolescents, Five + years of supervisory experience, and a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services, Non-Profit Management or other related fields
- This person must have a valid driver’s license and maintain a satisfactory driving record.
- Financial management
- 10+ years of experience
- Master’s Degree
- Valid Driver’s License
Valley Youth House (VYH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VYH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. VYH expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.