CBH FBMH Case Manager
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: CBH FBMH Case Manager
The job duties for this position are the following:
- Provide direct, in person services of families in their homes.
- Complete required clinical documentation in a professional and timely manner.
- Successfully engage and maintain youth/families throughout the treatment process.
- provide crisis response to families in need.
- Provide ongoing case coordination with other agencies involved.
This position requires the following from the applicant:
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or related field.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Computer knowledge.
- Spanish speaking preferred.
Valley Youth House (VYH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VYH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. VYH expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.