Case Manager – Bethlehem, PA
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Case Manager ($32k-$34)
The job duties for this position are the following:
- To provide treatment with assigned families in their homes, schools, and communities
- To complete all required documentation in a clinical and timely manner.
- To provide services according to family availability, including evenings.
This position requires the following from the applicant:
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology/Social Work or related field.
- A valid driver’s license.
- At least one (1) year experience in a youth-serving system.
Valley Youth House (VYH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VYH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. VYH expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.