Case Manager 6600
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Case Manager ($30k – $35k)
The job duties for this position are as follows (add additional sheet if necessary) :
- To function as a part of a two person treatment team providing services to assigned families via telehealth and/ or in-person in Northampton and Lehigh Counties.
- To conduct treatment and case management sessions multiple times per week, during day and evening hours, some weekends may be required.
- To complete all corresponding required paperwork according to program timeframes.
- To participate in program supervision and Eco Systemic Family Therapy training.
- To provide on-call services to assigned cases.
State the requirements for this position (Specific education & experience as well as any licensure or special skills that are needed):
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology/Social Work or related field.
- 1 year of experience with a youth/family serving system.
- A valid driver’s license