Case Manager 6600
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children,youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience andfosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fillthe following position: Case Manager ($30k – $35k)
Thejob duties for this position are asfollows (add additional sheet if necessary) :
- To function as a part of a two person treatmentteam providing services to assigned families via telehealth and/ or in-personin Northampton and Lehigh Counties.
- To conduct treatment and case managementsessions multiple times per week, during day and evening hours, some weekendsmay be required.
- To complete all corresponding required paperworkaccording to program timeframes.
- To participate in program supervision and EcoSystemic Family Therapy training.
- To provide on-call services to assigned cases.
Statethe requirements for this position (Specific education & experience aswell as any licensure or special skills that are needed):
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology/Social Work or related field.
- 1 year of experience with a youth/family serving system.
- A valid driver’s license