Case Manager 3200
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Case Manager
The job duties for this position are the following:
- Provide counseling & case management services to at risk youth and their families.
- Assist at-risk youth & their families with connections to school, community resources & supports In-Home approach to assist youth with attendance issues and their families.
- Complete all necessary documentation of service.
This position requires the following from the applicant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Service or related field.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking a plus.
- Ability to engage and work with at-risk youth and families and link them with their school and community agencies.
Valley Youth House (VYH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VYH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. VYH expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.