Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Posted by Silvia on 11/10/2020
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children,youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Board Certified Behavior Analyst ($60k – $70k)
The job duties for this position are as follows :
- To maintain a caseload as a Behavior Specialist/BCBA including direct service, supervision and documentation requirements per the program area
- To supervise Behavior Specialists, Mobile Therapists,Therapeutic Staff Supports, and Registered Behavior Technicians as needed.
- To assist the Clinical and Administrative Supervisors with other tasks
State the requirements for this position (Specific education & experience as well as any licensure or special skills that are needed):
- Currently holds BCBA certification
- Applicants need to have completed requirements to be eligible to supervise RBTs and individuals pursuing BCBA certification
Valley Youth House Committee Inc – Just posted