Big Announcement: Five Lehigh Valley VYH offices are moving!
Our Lehigh Valley Offices are moving!
After extensive research, site visits, and discussions by the Valley Youth House (VYH) Board of Directors, as well as the Real Estate and Finance Committees of the Board, Valley Youth House has purchased a new office located at 3400 Highpoint Blvd., Bethlehem, PA 18017.
Located just North of Highway 22 and just East of Schoenersville Road, this office will serve as the new Program and Administrative Center for Valley Youth House. The purchase of this office will merge five Lehigh Valley offices into one central location. The five VYH offices that will be moving to the 3400 Highpoint Blvd., Bethlehem location are:
- 511 E. 3rd St., Bethlehem, PA 18015 (moving week of June 19th)
- 531 Main St., Bethlehem, PA 18018 (moving week of June 27th)
- 524 Walnut, St., Allentown, PA 18101 (moving week of July 10th)
- 1615 Northampton, St., Easton, PA 18042 (moving week of July 17th)
- 829 W. Linden St., Allentown, PA 18101 (moving week of July 19th)
This move will offer advantages that will ultimately improve the services that VYH provides for youth and families:
- Cost Savings: By merging five locations into one relatively new building, VYH will save money on maintenance, energy, parking expenses, and more.
- Convenience: By being close to major highways, VYH anticipates lower travel time and expense, particularly for the 107 part-time mobile therapists who serve northern Lehigh and Northampton Counties and will be based out of this location.
- Synergy: By having most of our Lehigh Valley based employees working under one roof, VYH hopes to increase efficiency, enhance the sharing of Best Practices, and strengthen the common culture.
The five office moves will begin on June 19, 2017 and occur until July 19, 2017. All VYH office phone numbers will remain active for the time being and VYH staff can always be contacted by email. Further information and details about an Open House, scheduled for September, will be forthcoming. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time of transition.
We look forward to welcoming you to our new office in the near future.
Thomas R. Harrington
President & CEO
Valley Youth House