Administrative Assistant – W. Chester
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Administrative Assistant
The job duties for this position are the following:
- Responsible for daily management of the reception area and general office areas.
- A significant portion of the Administrative Assistant’s time is spent assisting with financial records, invoices, federal, state, and local reporting-requirements, and record keeping for assigned program areas.
This position requires the following from the applicant:
- Driver’s license
- Positive youth development
- Ability to possess strong clerical, computer, and telephone skills
- Ability to possess financial and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Highly adept at managing multiple tasks and assignments
- To serve as a positive role model for youth and other program/agency staff
- Creative thinker and flexible in approaches to people and projects
Valley Youth House (VYH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VYH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. VYH expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of administrative support experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?