Administrative Assistant/Case Aide – 9001
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Administrative Assistant/Case Aide ($25,000)
The job duties for this position are the following:
- Daily management of general office areas including answering phone calls and greeting visitors
- Record keeping for assigned program area.
- Assisting with financial records and invoices.
- Transporting clients to and from appointments.
- To assist in the program with activities, planning and scheduled and unscheduled transportation needs.
- To provide daily living skill instruction as needed and guidance to assigned youth in both individual and group settings.
This position requires the following from the applicant:
- They shall possess a minimum of one-year experience working with adolescents
- They shall possess a high school diploma or GED
- Valid PA Driver’s License
Valley Youth House (VYH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VYH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. VYH expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.