Clinical Coordinator 9501/02
Valley Youth House empowers and strengthens the lives of children, youth and families through inclusive programming that builds resilience and fosters growth and independence.
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant to fill the following position: Clinical Coordinator ($38k – $42k)
The job duties for this position are the following:
- To provide high quality clinical supervision and direction to program settings fostering a positive youth/human development environment.
- To coordinate care including community and specialized services in support of assigned clients, provide short term counseling using positive youth development, trauma informed and culturally appropriate frameworks.
- To maintain consistent therapeutic practices and standards across all assigned programs
- Insure that program staff and interns complete all paperwork on a timely basis.
- To assist the team in proficing youth-respectful, culturally sensitive and strengths-based support services for all youth.
- To deal with crisis situations in a proactive manner and provide on-call support as required.
- To serve as positive program liaison with all community treatment resource agencies. This includes expanding program knowledge and usage of appropriate resources.
This position requires the following from the applicant:
- The Clinical Coordinator shall be a mature individual with the ability to articulate and implement the philosophy of Outdoor Behavioral Health.
- The Clinical Coordinator will possess sound judgment and strong clinical and youth work skills.
- They will have a demonstrated ability to function well as a team member.
- They shall never have been convicted of any child abuse offense.
- They shall possess a minimum of three years’ experience working with adolescents and a master’s degree in human services, counseling, social work or other related field.
Valley Youth House (VYH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, VYH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. VYH expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.